9th December 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?

how much percentage is needed? when will be form fill?
is there any entrance exam to get admission into M.Sc genetic engineering?
how i can apply for msc genetic engineering?
i want to study here please give me the details about the college and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  2. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  3. How much percentage is required for genetic engineering in biotechnology?
  4. Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?
  5. Percentage and cutoff needed to join in genetic engineering?
  6. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  8. How much percentage is needed to do MSc?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for Genetic Engineering?
  10. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  11. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  12. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  14. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  16. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  18. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
25th December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?

can i do msc in genetic engineering after completing my bsc in biochemistry
17th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?

can i do msc in genetic engeneering after completing my bsc in chemistry honours
22nd February 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in M. Sc.genetics in DU
14th May 2012, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

I just finished B.tech in biotechnology in Africa. I would love to get my M.sc in Genetic engineering in the United states of America. Is this possible?
16th August 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir myself ambrish ,did any percentage is required for to do msc . im interested to do genetic engineering pls help me im totally confused
30th May 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a PCB student fresher with 92% ...I want to become genetical engineer. Can I have a chance?
11th September 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage to needed to join msc genetic engineering after completing bsc microbiology
12th September 2017, 03:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc (Master of Science) in Genetic engineering is a post graduation level course. The duration of the course is 2 years. This course deals with the DNA technology.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation level degree or equivalent degree in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- The minimum percentage varies based on the state and university.
- The admission process varies based on the university because few universities give admissions based on the previous year performance and few universities give admissions based on the entrance exam performance.
- For getting direct admission you need to visit the college and apply for admission based on your merit you'll be given admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?