7th February 2012, 09:10 PM
Myron Rodrigues

Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?

Im a 12th class student.i will complete my board exam by march.i want to study astrophysics in india.what percentage i need for the board and CET exam to study astrophysics and after that how do i proceed with my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  2. Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?
  3. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  4. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study Astrophysics in Graduation? -- [New]
  5. Percentage of marks needed in class 12th to take Astrophysics as a career?
  6. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  9. Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?
  10. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  11. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  13. How can I become an IAF Pilot? What percentage is needed in 10th and 12th board exam? What is the height needed?
  14. Which is the best institution in India to study astrophysics? How is the scope for astrophysics in India?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Astrophysics) in Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  17. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
6th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?

is cet is only for medical and engineering?
10th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myron Rodrigues View Post
Im a 12th class student.i will complete my board exam by march.i want to study astrophysics in india.what percentage i need for the board and CET exam to study astrophysics and after that how do i proceed with my career?
In which exam I have to sit to get the chance to study in astrophysics ?
9th June 2013, 09:33 PM
nidhichopra13021996

[QUOTE=Myron Rodrigues;1748602]Im a 12th class student.i will complete my board exam by march.i want to study astrophysics in india.what percentage i need for the board and CET exam to study astrophysics and after that how do i proceed with my career?also please suggest a reputed college in north india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?