27th May 2012, 08:56 PM
neeraj singh thakurathi

Percentage needed to get admission in Symbiosis?

sir, please do me a favour .i wanna know how much % i need to get a admission in symbiosis

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  2. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  3. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  4. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  6. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  9. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT?
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  11. How much percentage of marks are needed to get admission in B.A Economics?
  12. How much percentage is needed in HSC to take admission in BSc Agri in MPKV
  13. How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?
  14. How can I get admission for MBA course in BK? Required Percentage of marks for this? What kind of Certificates are needed for this?
  15. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  16. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  17. Date of admission for B.Com in Symbiosis? Is there any entrance test for TAT?
  18. Criteria for admission in Symbiosis,Pune for B.com course? What is the cutoff percentage?
8th September 2012, 07:45 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Percentage needed to get admission in Symbiosis?

There is No Such Eligibility condition for 10th and 12th. You Must be Graduate from the Recognized institution. Well Still I would Say you to keep Minimum 60 % as the future is unexpected. First Prepare for Your 10/12th Better get into Medical or Engineering, secure your future then try for MBA. CAT, ZAT, MAT are the exams. Symbiosis and IIMs are at the top. FMC is one of the Best.
3rd May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studying in bcom 2 from panjab university chandigarh nd i want to get admission in bcom 3 in symbiosis university can i get if i will get then wat formality shall b fulfilled plz tell as early as possible.
28th May 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir!! i got 82% in 12 ........can i get admission in b.com in symbosis
1st July 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Im in bcom2 and dream to get admition in symbiosis in pune so how much percent required?
8th July 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

can i give whole xii board exam again after solving 1 paper , in which i failed?
2nd April 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How much minimum percent should a child score in 12th to get admission in symbiosis pune
3rd April 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have just ckeared my baord exams and I want to seek admission in symbiosis university. Plz inform me about the minimum percentage needed in 12 to be a part of this university.
9th January 2017, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 12 std , I want to complete my further studies in symbiosis University . How much I have to score to get the admission in symbiosis . I want to know the details about the entrance exam of CA
13th April 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Actually i wanted admission for ba(economics)so how much percentage is required for admission?
28th March 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm in XII. I want to continue my further studies in symbiosis university(BBA.L.L.B). How much do I have to score in the entrance examination to get an admission in Symbiosis ?
29th March 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know how much percentage is needed to take admission in symbiosis Deemed University for B.Comm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?