8th June 2011, 02:37 PM
manisha satamkar

Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?

iam a plus two student so want to study aeronautical engineering for that what percentage wanted in government aeronautical engineering. what are the steps needed for the admission in government aeronautical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  3. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  6. Is there any government engineering college of Aeronautical Engineering in which I can get admission on the basis of CET in Mumbai?
  7. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in any Government college being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  11. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in a Government college? -- [New]
  12. Percentage should be scored to get scholarship in government aeronautical engineering college in India?
  13. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  15. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  16. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  18. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
24th June 2011, 11:50 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manisha satamkar View Post
iam a plus two student so want to study aeronautical engineering for that what percentage wanted in government aeronautical engineering. what are the steps needed for the admission in government aeronautical engineering.

WHAT MARKS NEEDED FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING??

To study aeronautical engineering you have to B.E/B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering.

-> To get admission in Government college's for doing Aeronautical Engineering you have to get some good % in your 12th grade.

-> To get admission in the top government college's you must have a cut-off in Physics, Chemistry and Maths which is more than 195.

-> Another choice you have is to do your Aeronautical Engineering in IIT ( Indian Institute Technology ) by giving the IIT JEE entrance exam and making yourself top in the rank list.

-> Some of the student use to prepare for IIT JEE exam from the start of their 8th grade, as you are in 12th right now you can prepare well to get through the exam..

-> Just put your hard work in your 12th right now and for sure you can take up the course which you like in some good government colleges...

-> I have attached the list of aeronautical engineering colleges in this post.. just have a look at it and select the college which is comfortable for you..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aero colleges - India.pdf(7.6 KB, 405 views)
25th June 2011, 08:09 AM
sandymishra45

Default Re: Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi,
if you want to make your career in aeronautical engineering, then you can apply for
1. B.E-

2. B.Tech.

3. IIT.

For this you must have PCM(PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS) at 10+2 level. You have to go through entrace exams e.g. AIEEE(for B.Tech.), IIT JEE(for IIT) and other exams held in different states for admissions in Engineering.

To clear IIT you have do more hard work. Mostly for preparation for IIT takes 2 or 3 years with lots of hard work.

So get ready for hard work to become an aeronautical Engineer.
27th June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?

Can i join aerospace engineering after doing B.E aeronautical engineering?
28th June 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i'm harshada i'm in std 11 i want to do aeronautical engg....do govt help for this study's?
23rd July 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

iam s.ajithkeshav in std 11 and i want to do aeronautical engineering, what are the step to get admission in govt colleges
22nd October 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th student. I want do aeronautica engineer next year. What percent required in 12th board exame.
12th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admission aeronotical engneer
21st February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in the 11th Grade Science. I would like to do aeronautical engineering after my 10 2. What is next step I should do after my 12th Grade. What is the percentage required in the 12th boards to join this college and can you please suggest me some names of aeronautical engineering colleges in Chennai or in the UAE.
1st April 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

on the basis of twelveth board percent can we appear for aeronautical engineering?
24th April 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage in inter to get a seat in aeronatical engineer in hyderbad
6th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

now just i pass out 12th science 80 and my pcm marks is 243, in cet gvs 118 in pcm also 21 in aieee so can i capible for auro.engg.
6th September 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I in 12th class how to i study so i gate good pecent?
3rd May 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying twelth std now.And I'm very interested in doing b.e.aeronautical engg after twelth.does this field have good scope in india
upcoming years..?
3rd May 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it is compulsory to clear aieee or jee for joining b.e aeronautical engg?
18th December 2014, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

how many entrance exam or other way are there for get admission in government aeronautical engineering college?
31st March 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am sanjey, i have completed 12th. I need one clarification regarding Air craft maintenance engineering. This course BE or Diploma please clarify. How much percentage needed to join in government colleges?
4th June 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Last year cut off for government aeronautical engineering in maharashtra
11th June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.
I completed my deploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I get admission in aeronautical engineering
17th September 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11th standard now. I want to become an astronaut. I belong to sc caste. I am a poor student. But a brilliant student. Can I have the possibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?