5th November 2019, 03:34 PM
BADRAPPA

Percentage required in 12th Arts to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Arts stream. I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Can I know how much percentage is required for studying this undergraduate course? Please tell me immediately.

9th November 2019, 10:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Arts to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?

In most of the Hotel Management Institutes, 50% is the criteria that they have set for admitting candidates on the basis of their percentage. However, generally there is no such percentage criteria.

So, if you have secured 50% marks in any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce), then you are eligible for pursuing Hotel Management course in graduation.

Note that you must have English as a primary subject in 10+2 to be eligible for pursuing Hotel Management course.

Some of the top hotel management institutes are listed below.
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), Kolkata
  • Lakshya Bhartee Institute of International Hotel Management, Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts, Hyderabad
  • Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
  • Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal, Karnataka
  • Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Mumbai
  • R. M. Institute Of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • IIMT Hotel Management College, Meerut
  • GESTO Culinary & Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad
  • EIKON Academy of Hotel Management, New Delhi
  • Merit Swiss Asian School of Hotel Management, Ooty
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?