17th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to become CA? How much will be the starting salary of CA?

Please tell me that what are needs of percent in 12th to become ca? How much will be the starting salary of ca student after exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do nursing after passing 12th in commerce? How many years are required to finish the course of nursing? What will be the starting salary?
  2. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  3. What will be the starting salary after completion of 12th?
  4. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  5. What is the starting salary of a chartered accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  7. How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?
  8. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  9. Achieving job depends on percentage acquired in Degree or in Personal skills? Starting salary for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  10. What is the starting salary in merchant navy after passing 12th
  11. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  12. What should I do after my inter to get salary more than 1 Lakh?
  13. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard?
  14. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary?
  15. Approximate starting salary for an Architect?
  16. How can I join Indian Navy after passing 12th? What is the percentage required to join Navy? What is the starting payment?
  17. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  18. Should I give NDA exam after 10th or 12th? What is the starting salary? Branch of NDA which offers handsome salary?
18th November 2015, 07:33 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to become CA? How much will be the starting salary of CA?

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. The first entrance test to enter into this course is Common Proficiency Test.

Any 10+2 passed or appearing candidate can appear for the entrance test. You just need passing percentage of marks to appear in this test. This test is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year in June and December.

It is an objective entrance exam which consists of of question from Fundamental of Accountancy, Economics, Aptitude and Mercantile law. The starting salary of a CA is around Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000.

It increases with experience and work tenure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?