12th March 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th NIOS to study BCA(H) course?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BCA(H) course. I am studying in 12th standard with NIOS Board. Can I know about the percentage which is required in my 12th NIOS so that I can study this course? Please tell me immediately.

15th March 2019, 02:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th NIOS to study BCA(H) course?

The common eligibility to get admission in BCA course.

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required procedure to get admission varies with institute.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination to get admission. For more information visit at official website of institute.
15th March 2019, 03:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year course and candidate passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in the course.

So, candidate passed 12th from NIOS are eligible to get admission. The eligibility to get admission varies with institutes.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course, admission in some of the institutes are also on the merit basis.
15th March 2019, 05:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for BCA course is 12th passed from a recognized board. NIOS is a central government recognized board. Certificates from this board is recognized for BCA course.

The minimum academic percentage required to apply for this course is 50%. Higher is the percentage of marks better is the chance of getting admission in good colleges.
15th March 2019, 05:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

BCA is three year vocational course. The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The admission procedure varies with institutes. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
17th March 2019, 03:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available on the website, the minimum marks required to get admission in BCA honours is 45% with english as passing subject.

For more information regarding admission process you can contact your college in which you are planning to get admission.
23rd March 2019, 08:35 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Percentage required in 12th NIOS to study BCA(H) course
======================================

>>BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.

>>The minimum academic qualification required to apply for BCA course is 12th passed from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?