18th February 2011, 05:20 PM
Kanika Wadhwa

Which percentage is required in B.Sc for taking admission in M.Sc Course, either the percentage of all three years together or just the final year's percentage?

In the merit Cirteria of M.Sc course,the percentage of all three years together are seen or just the Final Year's percentage?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  2. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  4. What can I do after BSc? How much percentage is required for MSc?
  5. Percentage required for admission in MBA?
  6. Marks required in degree to get admission in M.A
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?
  8. Percentage required and procedure to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry in JNU?
  9. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  10. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?
  11. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  12. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  13. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  14. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A?
  15. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  16. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required?
  17. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.ED? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
14th March 2012, 06:29 PM
kandasamy.m

Default Re: Which percentage is required in B.Sc for taking admission in M.Sc Course, either the percentage of all three years together or just the final year's percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanika Wadhwa View Post
In the merit Cirteria of M.Sc course,the or just the Final Year's percentage?
please reply soon..
The percentage of all three years together are seen or till the 5-th sem's over all %
20th July 2017, 11:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which percentage is required in B.Sc for taking admission in M.Sc Course, either the percentage of all three years together or just the final year's percentage?

In M.Sc there are different combination subjects like Microbiology, chemistry, zoology and many different type of groups are available in M.Sc.

To get admission in M.Sc in general the eligibility required is the candidate should have minimum 50% in their previous year education. This percentage is all over 3 years of education percentage but not the last year percentage. The final year percentage is not considered for masters education, the average of 3 year percentage is calculated and that should be more than 50%. So that the candidate will be eligible for studying M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?