25th July 2018, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in BSc to get MSc(Applied Mathematics) admission in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for MSc course with Applied Mathematics in Yogi Vemana University of Kadapa. I would like to know about the percentage which is required in BSc to secure admission for this MSc course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

26th July 2018, 01:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in BSc to get MSc(Applied Mathematics) admission in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa?

=> M.Sc. Applied Mathematics or Master of Science in Applied Mathematics is a postgraduate Mathematics course.

=> The duration of this course is 2 years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in BSc to get MSc(Applied Mathematics) admission in Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa is 50%.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Vemana Puram, Yogi Vemana University Road, Ganganapalle, Andhra Pradesh 516216
Phone: 085622 25446
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?