14th August 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to do MA in Sociology from Gauhati University? How can I apply for it this year?

Percentage required to do MA in sociology from the Gauhati University. How can I apply for it in next year. I had completed my graduation in 2005. Is it too late to be a student
?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in M.A. Sociology to apply for Ph.D program? Can a Hindi medium candidate apply for Ph.D program?
  2. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  3. Date of entrance exam for M.A Sociology under Gauhati university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I apply for M.A in Sociology at Gauhati University/Dibrugarh University/Assam University
  5. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  6. Possibility to study PhD for M.A.(Sociology) Hindi medium candidate? Percentage required to study?
  7. Percentage required in graduation to apply for IPS officer?
  8. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  9. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks?
  11. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  12. Is it possible to do MA sociology from Punjab University as a private candidate?
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed course in Mumbai University if my percentage is 43%?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation?
  15. Minimum percentage required for M.A Sociology in Guwahati University
  16. Am I eligible for internship programs?
  17. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it? -- [New]
  18. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?