30th May 2017, 11:23 PM
p KARISHMA

Percentage required to join B.Sc Chemistry in Stella Maris college?

Someone please explain me that, what is the percentage required for joining B.Sc chemistry in Stella Maris in 12th cbse for a MBC student?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  2. Can I get admission to study B.A.(History) in Stella Maris College if secured 66% in 12th and scored 82 marks in History?
  3. Admission to Stella Maris college after 70-80% marks in 12th standard?
  4. Will I get admission in Stella Maris College for BSc Applied Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 78% in 12th?
  5. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College for B.Com after scoring 70 to 80%?
  6. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  7. Can I get admission in Stella Maris College after scoring 96% in 12th state board?
  8. Is there any BBA course in Stella Maris College?
  9. Is BBA available in Stella Maris College? Procedure of admission?
  10. Will I get admission for B.A English in Stella Maris?
  11. Cut off marks for admission in B.Com in Stella Maris of 2016 session
  12. Course structure of PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College, Vijayawada?
  13. How to get admission for M.Com in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a BBA Graduate?
  14. Admission in Stella Maris for BA English course with 145 marks and having national sports certificates
  15. Admission in Stella Maris for BA English course with 145 marks and having national sports certificates
  16. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure, admission details and least date of application for the following listed colleges?
  18. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
31st May 2017, 09:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to join B.Sc Chemistry in Stella Maris college?

Minimum Percentage required to join B.Sc in Chemistry in Stella Maris College:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is NO certain minimum percentage required in order to be eligible. As per my best knowledge, You must have successfully passed 12th Class in order to be eligible in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. Here are details and eligibility required for this course.

>> Name of the Course - B.Sc in Chemistry

>> Duration of the Course - 3 years

>> Educational Qualification Required :- You must have completed 12th Class with,
* Physics
* Chemistry
and
* Mathematics subjects

Click here for More Details
31st May 2017, 10:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge you must have scored more than 75 percent aggregate in Intermediate if you want to get admission in Stella Maris College. One more thing you should keep in mind that every year there is a cutoff marks declared by every college. If you got marks as per cutoff marks then only you will be eligible to get admission in B.Sc.
31st May 2017, 10:36 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to join B.Sc Chemistry in Stella Maris college :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2/equivalent exam with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics from any recognized board with atleast 50% marks.

Admission Procedure :-

Candidates have to apply for admission by filling up the online application form. Admissions are made on the basis of merit in 10+2 score. Fifty percent of the seats are reserved for the minority Catholic community in the college.
19th July 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

percentage required to join BSC physics in stella maris?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?