7th May 2017, 10:17 AM
Reemas A

Percentage required for science and maths in 10th Class to get science stream in 11th

How many percentage required for science and maths in 10th Class to get science stream in class 11th? Thanks you.

7th May 2017, 12:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for science and maths in 10th Class to get science stream in 11th

To get admission for pursuing 11th standard in Science stream, you should have passed your 10th standard with at least 50% marks in all subjects from a recognised board. To get admission in top schools for pursuing your 11th standard Science stream, you need to have more than 80% or 90% aggregate marks in your 10th standard from a recognised board. Admissions in 11th standard are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school/ college.
7th May 2017, 01:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for science and maths in 10th Class to get science stream in 11th

There is no limitation on minimum required aggregate in 10th board examination to get admission in 11th science stream in a recognised board.

But, most of the schools make a certain minimum requirement on board aggregate to offer admission in stream of choice.

So, you must visit the school in which you want to get admission for detail information regarding minimum requirement in board examination.
7th May 2017, 04:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon the school and cut off various according to the kind of school in reputed schools admission is based on merit and cut off marks remains very high.

Best of four subjects according to your choice of stream will decide the marks for merit list.
Hence, if your overall aggregate percentage is good then you will get admission.
7th May 2017, 07:10 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want admission in a good school then I would suggest you to score between 70 to 75% marks in aggregate. So you can get admission in science stream of a good school. Thanks
7th May 2017, 08:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that to be eligible for pursuing Class 11th you need to pass your Class 10th with passing marks.

Further as far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required for getting admission in Class 11th with Science stream then I would like to let you know that there is no such requirement in any board of examination and it is completely dependent on the interest and strength of student.

But at the same time I would also like to inform you that several institutes do have some criteria or these institutes do conduct merit cum admission test for admission in their institute and distribution of stream for Class 11th academics.
7th May 2017, 10:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria the minimum percentage which is required to opt for science stream in 11th standard is above 75%. General percentage required is above 70% if you are taking admission in somewhere in private school but some renowned and top schools of our country ask for more than 80% even more than 90%.
So take care that where you are seeking admission and if you are a good percentage holder then you can apply for admission in renowned top schools and if you have less percentage than according you can apply in the school.
7th May 2017, 11:38 PM
Khashiya

I want to become an IPS officer which subject to choose to become an IPS officer in 11th standard?
3rd April 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

l want to take Science but don't want to take biology so,l must have to take maths but in 10th l got 75 marks out of 100 so, whats your opinion it is good for me to take maths?
11th May 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage should I get to take science and maths in class 11
20th July 2018, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Hey!! Mmm, the thing is I was stuck with bunch of jerks every time I was promoted or the loneliness creeps over me.. So the question was joining science stream needs a good/excellent over all grades but is maths the most essential thing here? I'm also a geo student by the way..
31st October 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

For class 10 students how much percentage is eligible to choose science stream without facing any hurdles ?
31st December 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to join science stream after madhyamik. What I have to do. Plzz tell me. Help me.
12th March 2019, 11:51 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reemas A View Post
How many percentage required for science and maths in 10th Class to get science stream in class 11th? Thanks you.
To get admission for 11th standard in Ajit Karam Singh International Public School, Chandigarh you need to have more than 80% or 90% aggregate marks in your 10th standard specially in science and mathematics subjects from a recognized board. Admissions in 11th standard are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through an entrance examination conducted by the respective school.

For future details contact ; http://www.aksips.in/
5th April 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 10th now and not able to decide that what should I choose in higher classes and how I can.
22nd February 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get science stream after 10th standard
1st August 2020, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Dasvin kitne percentage mein science milegi
10th March 2022, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in any collage in pune if we have percentage above 85 percent in 10th standard . admission for 11th standard .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?