6th May 2017, 10:24 AM
Nccrajib

Permanent Teacher in KVs (NCC subject)

I am an Associate NCC Officer for 12 years, I want to join KVs as an NCC subject teacher. What is the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for KVS Teacher job after completing B.Com (47.82%) and M.Com in International Business Organisms from IGNOU (64.42%)? Which subject can I choose for TGT and PGT in KVS?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
  3. What is the KVS primary syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  4. What is the selection procedure to become a permanent science teacher in KV Schools
  5. Am I eligible for TGT or PRT English teacher? I have completed my schooling in KVS Tatanagar
  6. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
  7. Best entrance coaching centre in Delhi for Arts Teacher(Drawing Teacher) in DSSSB or in KVS government schools?
  8. Best books for preparation of KVS AE teacher exam?
  9. Qualification required to become a Computer teacher in KVS? How to prepare for KVS exam?
  10. What is the procedure followed to become a permanent KV school teacher after completion of B.Ed English course?
  11. Am I eligible for primary teacher in KVS? What are the job vacancies? I am a B.A+B.Ed+CTET student
  12. Previous years question papers for the post of primary teacher in KVS -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get permanent music teacher jobs in government school?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Teacher in KVS if pursuing correspondence M.Sc(Physics) in KSOU?
  15. How to take admission in NCC in B.Sc first year?
  16. To get a job in government school after M.A B.Ed which exams do I have to answer?
  17. Can I become permanent Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan being a PGDBM(HR) postgraduate?
  18. How can I apply for KVS PGT computer science teacher?
18th February 2021, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Permanent Teacher in KVs (NCC subject)

I want. To join kv school as NCC teacher ..plz tell me the process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?