12th March 2019, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

PGDM or MBA, which is one has better scope? Differences among them?

Hi everyone, I want to study MBA course. I am in my final year of BBA(H). But I have also heard about PGDM course. I want to know about the difference between these two courses. And also let me know that which one has better scope?

20th March 2019, 06:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDM or MBA, which is one has better scope? Differences among them?

Pursuing both these courses helps one in the growth of their career, in getting a better position and obtaining a big salary. PGDM stands for post graduate diploma in management.
MBA stands for Master in Business Administration. MBA is a degree course offered by the colleges affiliated to the universities.

To be eligible for admission to the PGDM programme, the participants must possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognised by the association of Indian universities.
21st March 2019, 06:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDM or MBA, which is one has better scope? Differences among them?

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) are both management courses at Master’s level.

PGDM is a diploma course. However, MBA is a degree course. Both have equal importance while applying for a job.

If you pursue any of these courses, they will be open a path of success and higher position and better salary in both government and private organizations or companies.

You can choose any of these as per your choice and interests. As the final decision will be yours and you have better understanding of your abilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?