11th September 2010, 02:23 PM
nomula_prasu

PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EE stream

hi i got 1682 rank at pgecet 2010 at ee stream i want the list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for ee stream plz ans any one

20th September 2010, 02:11 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Default Re: PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EE stream

Dear friend

i am providing you the rank wise list of colleges and also their addresses that are as

follows:

1. JNTU college of Engg
Anantapur
JNTU

2.Madanapalle Inst. of Tech., & Science,
NH-205, Anantapur Road, Angallu(V),
Madanapalle, Chittoor dist. 517 325.
JNTU

3. Sree Vidyaniketan Engg., College,
A.Rangampet, Sri Sainadh nagar
Chittoor Dist., – 517 102
JNTU

4. Sri Venkateswara college of Engg & Tech
RVS Nagar, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist
JNTU

5 .Sri Venkateswara Perumal college of Engg & Tech.,
Puttur, Chittoor Dist
JNTU

6.Srinivasa Insti of Tech & Mgt Studies
Thimmasamudram, Bangalore,
Tirupathi Bypass Road,
Chittoor Dist- 517 127
JNTU

7 .University college of Engg
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupati
SVU

8 .Annamacharya Inst., of Tech., & Science,
Near new Bowenpally,Rajampet,
Kadapa Dist.516 126.
SVU

9 .KSRM College of Engg.,
Yerramasupalli, C.K.Dinne (M),
Kadapa Dist. 516 003.
(University informed that the colleges has withdrawn the courses)
SVU

10 .Madina Engg college
Kamalapuram, Kadapa
JNTU

Thank you
21st September 2010, 07:11 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EE stream

hii..

are,,

1. JNTU college of Engg
Anantapur
JNTU

2.Madanapalle Inst. of Tech., & Science,
NH-205, Anantapur Road, Angallu(V),
Madanapalle, Chittoor dist. 517 325.
JNTU

3. Sree Vidyaniketan Engg., College,
A.Rangampet, Sri Sainadh nagar
Chittoor Dist., – 517 102
JNTU

4. Sri Venkateswara college of Engg & Tech
RVS Nagar, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist
JNTU

5 .Sri Venkateswara Perumal college of Engg & Tech.,
Puttur, Chittoor Dist
JNTU

6.Srinivasa Insti of Tech & Mgt Studies
Thimmasamudram, Bangalore,
Tirupathi Bypass Road,
Chittoor Dist- 517 127
JNTU

7 .University college of Engg
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupati
SVU

8 .Annamacharya Inst., of Tech., & Science,
Near new Bowenpally,Rajampet,
Kadapa Dist.516 126.
SVU

9 .KSRM College of Engg.,
Yerramasupalli, C.K.Dinne (M),
Kadapa Dist. 516 003.
(University informed that the colleges has withdrawn the courses)
SVU

10 .Madina Engg college
Kamalapuram, Kadapa
JNTU

good luck.
22nd October 2010, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i got 2575 rank in pgecet2010 in cs stream canyou send list of colleges for my rank
22nd October 2010, 10:52 AM
bhavani yadav

hi i got 401 rank at pgecet 2010 at ce stream i want the list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for ee stream plz ans any one
22nd October 2010, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i got 4965 rank pgecet 2010 at cs stream. i want the list of colleges for cs
23rd October 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

LAST RANK IN CSE
24th October 2010, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

hi i got 2440 rank pgecet 2010 at EEE stram. i want the list of colleges for power electronics
24th October 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hi freinds i got 3127 rank in pgecet at ec stream iwant list of govt college and i would like to know will there be chance for me to get govt seat iam having sc(shedule cate)reservation
26th October 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

last year seat and rank analysis for pgecet pharmacy
27th October 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds i got 9500 rank in pgecet in cse stream if any one know details abt college wise last details send to my mail [email protected]
18th November 2010, 06:56 PM
mahesh.jakkoju

i got rank in 9893 in Computer scince Catogery BC-B.
can i get a seat?
8th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

last rank for the colleges for m parmacy
8th April 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i want rank wise colleges plz tell to me....,
24th May 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i want rank wise college in EAMCET.plz tell to me
25th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

List of colleges for PGECET
Applications are available at the following places and can be obtained by paying Rs. 500/- for others and Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) for SC/ST. through D.D. drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Secretary, APSCHE payable at Hyderabad on or before 26th April 2011. However application can also be sent with a) a late of Rs. 500/- up to 7th May, 2011. b) a late fee of Rs.2000 up to 21st May 2011.

i.) IDC, Behind University College of Engineering Library OUCOE (A), Osmania University, Hyderabad.
ii.) Office of the Director, Admissions, JNTU, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
iii.) Office of the Principal, AU College of Engineering,Visakhapatnam.
iv.) Office of the Principal, SV University College of Engineering, Tirupathi
v.) Office of the Director, PG Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal
vi.) Office of the Principal, Siddartha Engineering College, Vijayawada.

vii.) Office of the Director, Admissions, JNTU, Kakinada.

viii.) Office of the Director, Admissions, JNTU, Anantapur.

The Candidates are advised to submit the duly filled in Application Form for Entrance Test by Speed Post through the Head Post Offices or delivered in person at the Office of The Convener, PGECET -2011, Department of E.C.E, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad- 500 007 ( A.P) on or before stipulated date.
15th June 2011, 12:02 AM
subhani516

hi friends, am subhani i wrote pgecet 2011 bt results are going to declare with in few weeks am basically from CSE stream how many colleges are there in jntuanantapur region i want details abut all colleges with specializations pls send me to [email protected]
16th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
good afternoon.
my name is srinath.i have qualified in gate.got 8023 rank & 441 score.may i get in o.u?
19th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the details of PGECET 2010 seats allotted candidate list in embedded systems and E&I. If there is any not filled seats in Embedded systems and E&I in PGECET 2010?
3rd July 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

3rd July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the last rank in computer science pgecet 2010 to admit in university colleges.
3rd July 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

i got 1234 rank in pgecet am frm cse.wil u plz tel is it a good rank .wat r d list of colleges where i may get seat
3rd July 2011, 10:44 AM
syed fayaz

i got 1234 rank in pgecet.i want list of colleges where i can a get mtech seat.is it a good rank.may i get a seat in any universities
3rd July 2011, 10:46 AM
syed fayaz

hi i got 1234 rank in pgecet .am from cse dept.i want d lst of colleges for doing mtech.is it a good rank to get seat in any universities plz help me
3rd July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

can i know list of collges in cs stream???? plss..........
3rd July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EC stream
3rd July 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i got 10897 in pgecet pharmacy(PY) 2011, categor-sc. can u plz send me the details , what colleges do i get.........orelse mail 2 this [email protected]
3rd July 2011, 02:35 PM
phanindra kanagala

i got rank in 5337 in ece stream in general categery plae end in hich col i get ceat
3rd July 2011, 02:37 PM
phanindra kanagala

pleae post my mes any one
3rd July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i got rank 5225 in ou pgecet 2011 with ECE stream, i have to join m.tech, can i got seat in any clg or not, so, pls send me clgs& seats with this 5225 rank
pls send to [email protected] pls
thanking you....
3rd July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

iam swetha i got 3462 rank in pgecet eee stream can i get admissions in any college and send me the list of colleges
3rd July 2011, 05:58 PM
naveenpal

sir i got 2215 rank in pgecet, im belongs to SC category.AU region. please tell me where can i get seat. any good colleges
3rd July 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 156 rank in PGECET 2011 in CSE stream. Where can i get the seat in top colleges or universities?
3rd July 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 787 rank in cs stream.which colleges can i get seat innhyderabad.
4th July 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

hii friends I got 11th rank in the stream of software&IT.In which college i wii get a seat?
4th July 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 355 rank in pgecet. in which collegei got seat?
4th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hi i am shravan kumar
i got 18076 in GATE and 747 rank in pgecet in ece stream. can you suggest the colleges which can i get in general categery
4th July 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i got 3744 rank in pgecet in cs stream where can i get sear
4th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

hie.....i got rank 919 in cse stream.......can u plz say me the list of clges where i cud i get the seat......nd can i get a seat in university.........
5th July 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: PGECET list of the colleges and the last rank for the colleges for EE stream

hi i got 4067 rank pgecet 2011 at EE stream. i want the list of colleges for EE[/QUOTE]
5th July 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i got 6024 rank in pgecet in cs stream where can i get seat
5th July 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 2429 rank in cs which coll could i get???????????????????????????
6th July 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Seat for 3316 in pharmacy
6th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 1400 rank in pgecet-2011 can i get the seat in reputed colleges ....?
i am from ece stream please tell can i get a seat in svu......?
6th July 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i got 3865 rank in ee which college i can get..??????? plzzzzzzz rply soon...
7th July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 1222 rank in pgecet 2011 (CSE).I beling to BC-B.pls mail me the list of colleges for which i am eligible.mail id: [email protected]
9th July 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 6863 rank in pgecet 2011(cse) with Bc-B girls reservation.please send me the list of colleges for which i am eligible.my mail id: [email protected]
9th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i got 1221 rank in pgecet 2011 (ECE).I belong to SC-D.pls mail me the list of colleges for which i am eligible.mail id: [email protected]
9th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i hve got rank 2339 in 2011 pgecet in which college i would get admission in 2011 i am frm ECE stream
10th July 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hello ,i am hemanth wrote pgecet-2011,got 9th rank in IT stream and 383 in CSE stream ,which is the best option i have to choose and i h pursued ce in btech.k which college is the best one for 100% placement? plz anyone give me an advice plzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?