5th February 2012, 11:34 PM
rose9

Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?

Hi all,
I want phd entrance for computer science from osmania university study material/previous yr question papers both mathematics as well subjective.

Author as well book name as well.U can mail me deatils to [email protected].

If sme one can help me out wid this im wil b gladful to them.

Thnkx for ur time and reply.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  2. Study material for ISRO entrance test of computer science stream? Books to be referred to crack ISRO entrance?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  4. Previous papers of Computer Science for PhD eligibility test of Osmania university?
  5. Study Material to prepare for Osmania University PhD(Education) Eligibility Test? -- [New]
  6. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  7. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  8. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for BEL exam for computer science stream?
  10. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  11. Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?
  12. Old question papers or model papers of PhD in Computer Science of Osmania and HCU?
  13. How to prepare for CS entrance exam? Names of the books to be referred?
  14. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  15. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?
  16. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  17. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Study material to be referred for IAS entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
20th December 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?

hai, iam sridhar, i completed my M.Sc(computer science) in 2002, now i want do PHD in Computer Science in Osmania University.
so please show me syllabus and previous papers. my mail id is [email protected]
14th May 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?

Study material for phd entrance exam in computer science engineering
21st July 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

hi friends..
please send phd computer science model papers..plzzz..
[email protected]
23rd January 2016, 11:53 AM
bhargavireddyyannam

hai, iam bhargavi, i completed my M.Sc(computer science) in 2004, now i want do PHD in Computer Science in Osmania University.
so please show me syllabus and previous papers. my mail id is [email protected]
30th July 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hai This is Prasad,I am appearing for Andhra University AURCET2017. Kindly list of books/material available for engineering subjects
24th May 2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I need study material PhD entrance exam for computer science engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?