18th February 2012, 09:26 PM
ayurti

Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?

sir,

I m a lecturer in amity law school lucknow campus. I teach Labour law and arbitration. I persued LL.M. from nlsiu bangalore want to go for phd . Since i m working in amity so leaving the job and going for phd at some other place will not be feasible. So could u plz tell me how would be the idea of persuing phd from amity university lucknow campus whether the phd degree of amity law school lucknow campus , will be valid or not

with regard
Archana shukla

Related Questions:
  1. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  2. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  3. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  4. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  5. Is my degree valid for Ph.D(Hindi) from IGNOU
  6. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  7. Which one is better EC from Amity(Lucknow Campus), IT from SGSITS Indore or CE from IET DAVV Indore?
  8. Which are the institutes that offer 5 years LLB course?
  9. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  11. Will amity law school, Kolkata provide good placements or not? -- [New]
  12. What is the placement percentage of Amity Lucknow Campus for B.Tech electrical and electronics branch?
  13. PhD degree from Amity University is recognized by UGC? Will it be valid for government sector jobs?
  14. Details about symbiosis law school, Noida and Jindal global law school? Is University of Law and Legal studies better than Amity law school?
  15. Is Amity Law School good? How is placement there?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for higher studies? I have completed my B.A
  17. Is Ph.D degree valid?
  18. Is my degree considered valid for government job? I have done M.A English
20th January 2013, 08:13 PM
aakash arya

Default Re: Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?

yes, phd from there is considered valid because that is a recognised school.. so you dont have to worry about your future prospects.. just give your best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?