27th May 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

PhD entrance in Management in Symbiosis International University

I applied for PhD entrance in Management in Symbiosis International University. I've entrance exam on June 30th, 2019. I'm in need of previous year's PhD entrance exam question papers? Can you please provide me the answer soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon!

30th May 2019, 05:18 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: PhD entrance in Management in Symbiosis International University

Symbiosis International (Deemed University) (SIU) offers research programmes leading to the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).

Entrance test pattern:

<> Entrance test for PhD program shall be of multiple choice questions of 75 marks and time duration of 1 hour 30 minutes. It will comprise of following sections:
English language proficiency - 25 Marks
Logical and Mental Ability - 25 Marks
Research Aptitude - 25 Marks

A list of candidates qualifying the Entrance test shal be uploaded on the University Website www.siu.edu.in. Eligible and qualified candidates shall be shortlisted for personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?