7th June 2017, 03:20 PM
Gagan Bhude

Physical Education in place of Computer science. Can the subject be changed?

Can i change subject in 12 std i want to change computer science and take physical education i am facing lot of problem i my life... ?.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i change main subject in 12th under CBSE board?
  2. Is it possible for me to change the subject computer science to physical education in middle of doing 11th standard?
  3. How may I change my subjects from Computer Science to Physical Education? I'm having eye disease so I can't work on Computer system for a long time
  4. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  5. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  6. Is it possible to take computer as 5th subject instead of physical education in 12th?
  7. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the syllabus of B.Ed? I have done B.Ed admission
  9. What should I choose between computer science and physical education?
  10. Can i change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th class?
  11. What is the importance of Computer in Physical Education?
  12. Can I change subject from C++ to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C++
  13. Which are the courses available related to Physical Education?
  14. Option to get admission in class 10 in India after returning from USA?
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physical Education after completing 12th Science?
  16. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  17. Is it compulsory to have Bengali if I already have English as one of my subjects in ISC?
  18. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
7th June 2017, 04:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Physical Education in place of Computer science. Can the subject be changed?

Yes, of course you can change the Optional Subject from Computer Science to Physical Education.

But this amendment should be done before the registration of yourself for the CBSE Board Examination.

After the registration is done, you will not be able to change the optional subject.

For changing the optional subject, you will have to visit your School office.

Then, submit the application regarding the change in the Optional subject.

After its approval from the Principal, your optional subject will be changed successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?