17th February 2011, 05:31 PM
komal bhanot

Placement of GNDU for MSc Biotech courses? Fee structure of the courses semester wise?

i wanna do m sc biotech from gndu....want to knw about the placement from campus nd fee structure 2011 semester wise?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of GNDU for M.A English 1 Semester?
  2. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016 -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure followed for doing M.Sc Biotech course?
  4. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  5. How much is the fee structure of BCA in IP university semester wise?
  6. Details about MSc Food Tech Courses? Fee structure of it?
  7. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  8. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of MSc Biotech course?
  10. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  11. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  12. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  13. Is JP Noida is good college for M.Tech?
  14. Fee structure of MSc Biotech?
  15. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  16. B. Tech (Biotech) Vs B. Tech (Food technology) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University Semester Wise?
  18. Fee structure of two years B.Ed course under GNDU?
27th April 2011, 02:00 AM
maneesh_mathpal

Default Re: Placement of GNDU for MSc Biotech courses? Fee structure of the courses semester wise?

No placement from campus.
28th June 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement of GNDU for MSc Biotech courses? Fee structure of the courses semester wise?

I want to know the fee structure semester wise for m.sc biotech.I have got 77% marks in b.sc biotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?