15th November 2009, 04:45 PM
Sweeya Tangudu

Please suggest books or crash courses for AIEEE architecture examination?

Please suggest books or crash courses for AIEEE architecture examination 2010 in Delhi or preferably in Gurgaon.

20th November 2009, 11:55 PM
explore_urself

Default Re: Please suggest books or crash courses for AIEEE architecture examination?

You can purchase 'How To Read Buildings : A Crash Course in Architecture' by Carol Davidson Cragoe. It will provide you the complete knowledge for AIEEE examination 2010.
21st November 2009, 12:18 AM
keerthi
Member+

Default Re: Please suggest books or crash courses for AIEEE architecture examination?

HI SWEEYA
ADVANCE WISHES FOR YOUR EXAM PREPARE WELL I CAN RECOMEND YOU SOME ONLINE SITES VISIT SOME OF THEM AND TAKE THE MOCK TEST ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE
THE SITES ARE
Career Launcher, TCY online, and TestFunda.com
SO YOU CAN MAKE PREPARATION QUICKLY.
29th November 2009, 09:15 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

some coaching institutes give crash course for aieee architectural exams ,i will advice to attend them it really helps.
4th January 2010, 05:37 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

HI
YOU CAN JOIN A CRASH COURSE IN SMALL INSTITUTES FOR ONLY THREE MONTHS AND you can also ONLINE PREPARATION FOR THIS SITE www.TestFunda.com.
good luck
6th January 2010, 01:50 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

hey you can subscribe related books from some coaching institute like brilliant tutorials or aspire etc.
better you join some crash course near to your locality.
6th January 2010, 11:20 AM
kusum singal

FIIT-JEE and NARAYANA coaching centres provide crash course also dear.so just go to centres.they will tell you everything. for books you can go through many books but now you dont have too much time ok.so,i will suggest you to join any crash course.
best of luck
6th January 2010, 08:33 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

hei friend.....
search it on any crash course......or try to get it online
you may find various refference books friend.....
search them
goodluck!!!!!!!
6th January 2010, 09:42 PM
rohit kumar singh

the best way is to take any guide book like of arihant publication and join test series of any coaching institute to monitor ur performence....or go for any coaching institute near to ur residence...
6th January 2010, 09:46 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

well architecture exam is not like any other engineering exams........there are not many books for the exam as there is for any other exam....
but you can go for coaching classes .....it will give you clear idea about the exam.....

best of luck
6th January 2010, 10:05 PM
Senior Member+++

you can join coaching centeres such as brilliant ,aspire tutorials.these institutes provides related books
16th January 2010, 12:27 AM
himansh

hey you can prefer the book chandresh agarwal for it...it is a good book
30th January 2010, 11:59 AM
edward
Top Answerer

you can prefer to the books of MBA publications and you can join the crash course for it in resounance if it is available in your city.
30th January 2010, 11:11 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

aieee exams can be best given if you go throudh PCM ncert textbooks of 11th and 12th class and since you are giving it for architecture your art skills should be goog thats it
15th February 2010, 09:25 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

i am giving you the name of institute which provides you crash course for aieee examination
narayana
fitjee
brillent tutorial
aakash institute
etc
22nd February 2010, 11:40 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
there is book available in market which is very good for architecture examination,such as arihant publication,
disha publication
and if you want to do crash course then you can join fitjee classes.
brillant tutorial.
ok
good luck.
19th March 2010, 12:24 AM
abhishek magotra

Give me the details for the Crash Cources Conducted By Brilliant Tutorials AIEEE-2010 in Delhi ans also about the hostel facility to undergo the said course.

Please send details about the course fee and hostel fee.

Abhishek Magotra
9/94 Arya Samaj Street
Udhampur- 182101
J&k.
25th March 2010, 10:52 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you join some all india test series and crash courses...
there after you practice sample sets
Arihants publication books are good ...
good luck..
29th March 2010, 03:07 AM
tinamarky

Default I am me, who are you?

Hello everybody!

My name is Tina, I live in Austin, TX.

I am here to network / interact with other people for sharing knowledge, discussing ideas, seeking advice, find business partners & the like.

Regards,
Tina
30th March 2010, 05:11 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

according to me for a much better preparation for AIEEE you must study from CBSE 11th and 12th class books....they are really very helpful,the concept are explained very clearly and in a simple english.....
8th May 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

is quantitative aptitude also necessary for aieee arch exam?
30th May 2010, 02:38 AM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
there is very few institutes preparing for Architecture.they take it along with other subjects like physics,chemistry and maths.
the book seperately for AIEEE architecture exams is available by Arihant publications.
15th July 2010, 05:45 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
Here is a very good book for the preparation for the AIEEE architecture examination.

How To Read Buildings : A Crash Course in Architecture' by Carol Davidson Cragoe.

You can go for the above mention need book,it will be easily available in the market with reasonable price.

All the best for the exam.
31st October 2010, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

is dere phy & chem ques also asked in aieee architecture exam....??????
garima
7th November 2010, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

can i join the crash course or not during nov. in MMC inst. I am in 12 and preparing for my board exam. please give suggestions i am confused?!!!!??!! DIVYA
8th November 2010, 05:32 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

I think Time tutorial is best for study but i suggest you to take crash course rather than crash study.......and ALL THE BEST
18th November 2010, 05:33 PM
adventure.maddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeya Tangudu View Post
Please suggest books or crash courses for AIEEE architecture examination 2010 in Delhi or preferably in Gurgaon.
Hey Sweeya,

i can provide you course material regarding the same. drop a mail at [email protected]
10th December 2010, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the name of the best book on architecture and also provide me the name of publication
17th January 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest books or crash courses for AIEEE architecture examination?
I am from J.N.V. amravati(MS)
27th March 2011, 07:50 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Please suggest books or crash courses for AIEEE architecture examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeya Tangudu View Post
Dear friend you can take so many books for crash-courses and take study-material from any coaching center ......

1.VIDYA-MANDIR

2.FIT JEE

3.BANSAL CLASSES

4.NARAYANA

5.BRILLIANT

6.CAREER POINT

7.RESONANCE

These are most important coaching from where you can take crash courses books...........
7th April 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

please suggest some books for the preparation of AIEEE & IP,my name is somya,my email is [email protected]
30th November 2011, 09:59 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hey friend,

there is book available in market which is very good for architecture examination,such as arihant publication,
disha publication
and if you want to do crash course then you can join fitjee classes.
brillant tutorial.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?