28th May 2012, 12:14 AM
damnation

Which are the BCA affiliated colleges under Mumbai University? I have scored 51% in HSC

i just scored 51% in HSC and looking for a bca course since a long time,but cudnt find a college affiliated to mumbai university.i am interested in programming and computers so please help me!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  2. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Interior Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  4. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?
  5. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  6. How to do regular M.Com?
  7. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  8. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  9. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Can I do MCA after doing BCA from GICTS college? Best college or university for MCA in India?
  11. What is BCA? How many subjects will be there if done from any college at Navi Mumbai?
  12. Requirement of percentage for B.Ed. for obc category in government and private colleges affiliated wih mumbai university -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
  14. How to apply for B.Ed after passing 12th with commerce subjects?
  15. is bba affiliated to mumbai university
  16. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  17. Can I get MSc Physics in any college which is affiliated under Calicut University after scoring 84.9% marks in BSc Physics?
  18. Colleges offering BCA course affiliated to Delhi University which do not consider Maths?
9th August 2012, 10:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the BCA affiliated colleges under Mumbai University? I have scored 51% in HSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation View Post
i just scored 51% in HSC and looking for a bca course since a long time,but cudnt find a college affiliated to mumbai university.i am interested in programming and computers so please help me!!!!!!!!!!

The Mumbai University do not offers Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] through any of its affiliated Colleges or Institutes. However, one must contact the University to get authentic information.

The Institute of Business Studies and Research, Mumbai offers full time Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] program. The duration of the course is three years and comprises of six semesters. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of Examinations from a recognized Board or 3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education are eligible for the program.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Institute of Business Studies and Research.
9th August 2012, 11:15 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which are the BCA affiliated colleges under Mumbai University? I have scored 51% in HSC

hello,
The Mumbai University do not offers Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] through any of its affiliated Colleges or Institutes. However, one must contact the University to get authentic information.

The Institute of Business Studies and Research, Mumbai offers full time Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] program. The duration of the course is three years and comprises of six semesters. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of Examinations from a recognized Board or 3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education are eligible for the program.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of Institute of Business Studies and Research.
10th August 2012, 11:13 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the? I have scored 51% in HSC

BCA affiliated colleges under Mumbai University

Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College - Vile Parle - 610 7010

Dr. Ambedkar College - Wadala - 414 7798

Gokhale College Borivili-805 3498

Guru Nanak College Of Arts & Science - Sion - 407 1098

H.R. College - Church Gate - 287 6115

Jaihind College - A road, Churchgate- 204 0256

Kristi College - Dadar . Tel : 522 4856

K.C. College - Churchgate - 282 2272

Khalsa College - Matunga - 409 6234

Mithi Bai College - Juhu - 618 4354

Mahatma Education Society - Chembur - 522 4856

L.S. Raheja College - Juhu - 611 6806

Nancy College - Dadar - 411 4967

N.K.College Malad - 807 2262

Rizvi College - Bandra (W) - 648 0348

Ruia College - Matunga - 414 3098

S.I.E.S. College - Sion - 407 729

SIWS College - wadala - 411 0390

St Xaviers College - Fort ( near VT) - 262 0662

Sydenham College - B-road, churchgate - 204 2897

Best of luck
1st April 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: please tell me BCA college affiliated under mumbai university!!!!!!!!!!

i get 42% in hsc i am algebal for a bca or not
13th July 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: please tell me BCA college affiliated under mumbai university!!!!!!!!!!

is BCA course full time affiliated by mumbai university ?
which are those colleges oferring this course in thane and new mumbai
31st July 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i done 45% can i eligible to bca?
25th March 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i m complleting 12th std com without maths will elegible to get admission foe bca course pl reply thanks
25th March 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Just appeared 12th and i want to take admission for diploma computer engineering and BCA both want to do but i couldn't take IT in my 12th because i gave private exam.

So there is the issue of my admission please suggest me or guide where can i get admission for BCA or diploma computer in engineering.

Request you to please provide me all colleges details where i can get admission easily thank u so much.

Name - Shaikh Gaffar
Contact no - 9967108124 / 9324001831
29th March 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i m complleting 12th std com without maths will elegible to get admission foe bca course pl reply thanks
31st March 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I m fail for sy bcom I whant to get a admission for bca course pls sugest me
14th April 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hey i m arjun and had given my 12th exm from bvi collage and had selected COMMERCE as my field need to do BCA can i do it and Collage suggested above allow bca wid COMMERCE field
pls rply fast guyzzz
2nd April 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am Ibrahim Hussain from Bangladesh.I want to do admition Mumbai University BBA.
Phone no: 8801751082709
E-mail: [email protected]
14th April 2015, 10:36 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

The list of BCA affiliated colleges under Mumbai University are:-

Late Bhau Saheb Hiray S.S.Trust'S Institute Of Master in Computer Application
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Watumull Institute of Electronics Engineering & Computer Technology
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's Institute of Management And Computer Studies
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Padmabhushan Dr. Vasantraodada Patil Mahavidyalaya
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Department of Urdu, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

A.C. Patil College of Engineering
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Networxx, Mumba
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Department of Economics, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Department of Statistics, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

University of Information Technology, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Mumba, Maharashtra

Department of Education, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra

Department of Biotechnology, University of Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra
25th April 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for class XII in Commerce-info.
can I be eligible for admission in B.C.A. in Mumbai
Looking for a college in South Mumbai.
Please advise
10th January 2016, 10:39 PM
Zak124

Wink Re: please tell me BCA college affiliated under mumbai university!!!!!!!!!!

You don't require any specific subjects in your +2 generally(PS depends on which College/University you choose) for "BCA". As far as Comp Engineering is concerned you will require Maths and Computer Science (Computer Sci not required in all colleges/uni again but Math s is must) And In case you don't have Maths also , You can always think over by some so-called Bridge courses aka short term Maths course which cover your 11 n 12th syllabus .... But such course is time consuming of course , And also if you also have plans to work abroad , I heard such gaps between your education for doing some courses has an impact on getting job , as countries like USA n all have some standards etc...... But if you have an dashing Grades in your results I don't think it matters ... My advice to all is to go for BCA or BCS ... Its a feild in demand and after doing either one you can go for MCA or Mtech ...

GoodLuck to All looking for Admission's..
10th January 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can someone please tell me which are those colleges having Bachelor of Computer Application .. BCA , I am NOT looking for Bachelor of Computer Science BCS or Bacheor of IT .. ONLY BCA in MumBai (Between Virar-Churchgate) and also the ones those are either Affliated to Tilak Maharashtra/Mum University or recognised by NAAC ?
19th September 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from Jaipur Rajasthan in 2017 and then I did first year bachelor in fine arts from manipal University Jaipur. Due to some family issues I had to shift to Jodhpur so I am doing BCA from Jodhpur now can i do second year of BCA in 2019 from Mumbai University , if it is possible then what is the procedure for admission and the list of colleges that takes lateral entry for BCA ?
17th July 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i get 42% in hsc i am algebal for a bca or not
No, you are not eligible for BCA because (Bachelors of computer application) is 45-50% required to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?