6th April 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of admission in Automobile Engineering course having passed 12th from Arts stream?

Is it possible to get admission to pursue a degree in Automobile Engineering after passing 12th with Arts stream? If not, then is there any way to study Automobile Engineering? Any Diploma courses or anything like that?

12th April 2019, 08:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of admission in Automobile Engineering course having passed 12th from Arts stream?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that for pursuing degree course in engineering i.e; B.E./B.Tech degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects from a recognised board of education. Students holding equivalent degree i.e; diploma in engineering degree course too can pursue B.E./B.Tech degree course.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Arts stream, you are not eligible for pursuing degeee course in Automobile engineering or any other discipline.
12th April 2019, 10:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of admission in Automobile Engineering course having passed 12th from Arts stream?

You are not eligible to get admission in Automobile engineering course.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in course after pursuing 12th in Arts stream.
13th April 2019, 10:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in the Automobile engineering course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, your are not eligible to appear for the entrance examination conducted by various institutes to get admission in the course.
15th April 2019, 02:15 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates with Arts stream in 12th are not eligible for admission in Automobile engineering course.

The required minimum eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in science stream for admission in the course.
15th April 2019, 01:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in any engineering course after 12th in Arts stream.

Only candidates who have passed 12th in science stream ( PCM ) are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?