20th October 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of admission in Bachelor's of Physiotherapy course after B.P.Ed?

I want to know that whether after Bachelor's of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) course I can get to admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course or not? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for BPT?

24th July 2020, 08:32 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Possibility of admission in Bachelor's of Physiotherapy course after B.P.Ed?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for Bachelor Of Physiotherapy.
To be eligible for Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course the candidate must passed the 12th standard with Science and Biology as a subject and atleast 50%of marks in each subject.
The minimum age required for candidate is 17 years.
You must give Common Entrance Test conducted by the states or Universities to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?