26th November 2018, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 12th Improvement exam for a candidate with 6 years gap?

Sir, I have completed my 12th around 6 years ago and scored 48% marks in it. Now, I want to give improvement exam for 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to appear in the improvement exam? Kindly tell me immediately.

28th November 2018, 03:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th Improvement exam for a candidate with 6 years gap?

1. You can not apply for improvement exam of Senior secondary board after 6 years of gap of studies. Candidates are allowed to apply for board improvement exam of 12th upto one year of results declaration.

2. Now, you can reappear for board exam again for all subjects. There is no upper age limit for 12th board exams.
29th November 2018, 09:36 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th Improvement exam for a candidate with 6 years gap?

No, it is not possible to appear in 12th standard improvement examinations after 6 years gap. Improvement examinations are conducted for candidates who have passed the regular examinations and not satisfied with the results. Candidates who appear in regular examinations in the respective academic year are only eligible to apply for Improvement examinations, so, you are not eligible to apply for 12th standard improvement examinations after 6 years gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?