6th March 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 3rd year Improvement exam for BA graduate of Delhi University with 15 years gap?

Hi friends, I have completed my BA around 15 years ago from Delhi University. However, I have secured very less percentage in the 3rd year. So, I want to give the improvement exam of 3rd year. Is it possible for me or not?

13th March 2019, 08:33 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 3rd year Improvement exam for BA graduate of Delhi University with 15 years gap?

No, it is not possible to appear in 3rd year Improvement examinations of B.A course under Delhi University with 15 years gap. Improvement examinations are conducted for candidates who qualified in regular examinations and wish to improve their score. Only candidates who have passed in the respective academic year are eligible to apply for Improvement examinations. So, you are not eligible to apply for Improvement examinations after 15 years of gap after completion of your B.Com course.

15th March 2019, 09:31 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 3rd year Improvement exam for BA graduate of Delhi University with 15 years gap?

Having completed your Graduation degree course 15 years ago, you are not eligible to apply for BA 3rd year improvement examination as in the case of Delhi University, the maximum duration allowed for completing or appearing in the improvement examination is 5 years.

For more details regarding DU curriculum or academic, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?