22nd November 2018, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in final semester improvement exam if completed BA(English) Honours around 4 years ago?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BA course with English Honours from Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University. I have completed my Graduation around 4 years ago. But I have secured very less percentage and I want to give the improvement exams for the final semester. So, is it possible?

30th April 2022, 09:33 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in final semester improvement exam if completed BA(English) Honours around 4 years ago?

No, you cannot appear in the improvement examination of final semester papers after 4 years of having completed your BA (Hons.) in English as the maximum duration allowed for completing a 3 year bachelor degree course including all backlogs or supplementary paper examinations is five years (or six years in case of some universities) from the date of first registration to the same degree course and it's been 7 years from the date of first registration to your bachelor degree course in your case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?