18th February 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in NDA exam after completing 2nd year of Diploma Engineering?

Sir, I have completed second year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and want to know that can I appear in NDA exam after 2nd year of Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give NDA exam if I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Possibility to get admission in B.Arch 2nd year for Diploma Civil student?
  4. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  5. What is the percentage required to get a seat for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma
  6. Can I apply for NDA exam based on my polytechnic diploma?
  7. NDA entrance exam after qualifying Diploma engineering?
  8. Shall I be eligible to sit in NDA exam after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum marks required in final year of Diploma course to sit in NDA exam?
  9. Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?
  10. Is there any chance to join in 2nd year engineering after completing diploma in engineering?
  11. Can I apply for NDA after completion of Diploma course?
  12. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year Engineering directly after completing Diploma course?
  14. Where is the possibility for job after completing Diploma from Computer Science & Engineering?
  15. Should I qualify for the entrance exam of NDA after completing diploma in IT?
  16. How can I give NDA exam after completing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to give NDA exam after diploma course?
  18. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
20th February 2017, 06:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in NDA exam after completing 2nd year of Diploma Engineering?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board. The age limit is between 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible.

So, you cannot appear for examination with diploma qualification. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
20th February 2017, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in NDA exam after completing 2nd year of Diploma Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed second year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and want to know that can I appear in NDA exam after 2nd year of Diploma?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?