29th July 2020, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear for only 12th's Biology subject exam from NIOS Board?

I passed 12th from Science stream with PCM subject group in 2017. Now, I regret that I should have taken PCMB for my DMLT course. Can I give NIOS on Demand exam for only Biology subject? Can I apply for government job Nursing Paramedical branch with it? Is it safe?

1st August 2020, 11:00 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Possibility to appear for only 12th's Biology subject exam from NIOS Board?

Yes you can give NIOS for one subject of Biology. The minimum subject is 1 and maximum up to 4 you can give. You would not face any problem in taking DMLT course because this course is started by NIOS itself and criteria for admission for this course is 12 th pass with 40 % marks.
Also you will be eligible to get into medical or paramedical field as well.
3rd August 2020, 12:19 PM
Sheejasash

Default Re: Possibility to appear for only 12th's Biology subject exam from NIOS Board?

You can appear for ODE through NIOS upto 4 subjects. And yes for only one subject too. You can take admission through NIOS website and book a date according to your preference (subject to availability of seats in the exam center).
Candidates can appear for ode, any number of times, if your booking under stream IV, results will be declared in 40-60 days and a mark sheet will be provided by NIOS to you from the concerned regional office.
NIOS is the largest open schooling system in the world and is well recognised for any government as well as private sector job in India.
The candidates who have obtained pass certificate from NIOS is valid and recognised and its certificate is equivalent with other CBSE and IGSE boards of education. All govt jobs accepts NIOS pass certificate.

So, Good Luck......
11th November 2021, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th from Science stream with PC Computer science subject group in 2017 Now, I regret that I should have taken PCMB for BASLP course. Can I give NIOS on Demand exam for only Biology subject? Can I apply for government job Paramedical branch with it? Is it safe? Can I get admission for paramedical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?