9th February 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for B.Ed entrance while continuing the final year of graduation?

I'm currently pursuing my final year of B.Com and will be completing it very soon. Can I apply for B.Ed entrance now only? Or, do I need to wait until I complete my B.Com?

11th February 2019, 09:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for B.Ed entrance while continuing the final year of graduation?

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for B.Ed entrance exam is that the candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or last year student is also eligible.

Minimum aggregate score of 50% in graduation.

So, you can apply for B.Ed entrance exam while continuing final year.
11th February 2019, 09:50 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to apply for B.Ed entrance while continuing the final year of graduation?

The acronym B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course mandatory to become teacher in government schools.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed entrance exam:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

The minimum percentage of marks required in final year of bachelor's degree is 50% marks.
12th February 2019, 02:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

It is two year course and offered in semester mode by some of the institutes.

So, visit the official website of the institute or college to get detail about the admission procedure.
12th February 2019, 07:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Candidates in the final year of bachelor course are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or in semester mode, it is four semester course.

The entrance examination is conducted to get admission in the course and eligibility to apply for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?