11th May 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for B.Tech after clearing 12th from Open Schooling Bihar?

I completed my 12th from Open Schooling Bihar. Can I take admission in B.Tech in any part of India in any colleges approved or affiliated to recognized and UGC approved universities?

15th May 2019, 04:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for B.Tech after clearing 12th from Open Schooling Bihar?

You are eligible to get admission in the B.Tech course after 12th from a recognised board.

So, candidates passed 12th from open schooling are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course.
15th May 2019, 05:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for B.Tech after clearing 12th from Open Schooling Bihar?

Yes, if you have passed 12th from a recognised open board then you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech dourse.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCM as main paper.

So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for the admission in the course.
15th May 2019, 05:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in any of the colleges of India.
If you have completed 12th form Open School and if it is recognized then you are eligible to get admission for further education. So no need to worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?