24th December 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for BTC Uttar Pradesh if studied Diploma in IT and B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

Hello sir, I have studied Diploma in IT and B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering and want to apply for BTC in Uttar Pradesh. Am I eligible for it? Detail about BTC?

25th December 2016, 02:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for BTC Uttar Pradesh if studied Diploma in IT and B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

UP BTC stands for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificates.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

=> Candidate should have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.

=> The age of candidate must be in between 18 to 30 years.

APPLICATION FEE

* General Category: Rs. 300/-

* Reserved Category: Rs. 150/-

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificates.
25th December 2016, 11:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for BTC Uttar Pradesh if studied Diploma in IT and B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate. BTC makes its candidates eligible to get appointment as primary teachers in government schools .

Yes, you are eligible for UP BTC exam.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for the BTC exam are as mentioned below :-

-The candidate must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks from a government recognized university .

-The candidate possessing B.Ed. degree is also eligible to apply for the BTC.

-The candidate age limit should be from 18 years to 30 years to apply for BTC. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to the OBC and SC/ST category .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?