14th January 2018, 07:56 PM
Priya ktl

Possibility to apply for MA in Choudhary Charan Singh Univiersity without Migration certificate?

I have passed my Matriculation from BOARD OF EDUCATION HARYANA, Intermediate from HARYANA OPEN SCHOOL in arts with math stream and B.A. Pvt. with Math from KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY KURUKSHETRA. I Want to do M.A. Pvt. (Math) from CHOUDHARY CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY MEERUT. But I have no migration certificate. Can I do M.A. without any problem? Last date of registration form of M.A. is nearby. I request you please tell me all infomation about this.

18th January 2018, 08:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for MA in Choudhary Charan Singh Univiersity without Migration certificate?

The chances of getting admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for MA are less without Migration certificate. The full details are given below.

The basic eligibility required is to complete graduation or its equivalent education in related stream with 50% from any recognised university.

For getting admission you need submit few documents like payment chalan, acknowledgment slip, TC, Migration certificate, DOB and other few documents. Since migration certificate is one of important documents for getting admission. The chances are less for getting admission.

For more detailed information you can check the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?