22nd September 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for NDA recruitment for a candidate without 10th Pass Certificate?

Hi Sir, I have lost my 10th Pass Certificate. Now I want to apply for NDA recruitment. So, without Pass Certificate it is possible for me to apply for this NDA recruitment? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

25th September 2018, 04:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for NDA recruitment for a candidate without 10th Pass Certificate?

No, you are not eligible to apply for NDA recruitment being a 10th pass candidate. To be eligible to apply for NDA recruitment, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Since, you have passed 10th standard, you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard from a Government recognised board to be eligible to apply for NDA examination.
25th September 2018, 08:49 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for NDA recruitment for a candidate without 10th Pass Certificate?

Yes, you can apply for NDA exam even without Passing certificate of 10th standard.

If you have 10th marksheet, then also you are eligible for NDA Exam.

However, you can apply for Duplicate passing certificate of 10th standard from the regional Board Office.

NDA is conducted in two stages:
  • Written Exam
  • SSB Interview
In Written exam, they will not ask you for Passing certificate of 10th standard but in SSB Interview, there is documents verification session in which you will have to show your passing certificate of 10th standard.

There is nearly 1 month gap between Written exam and SSB Interview, so you can get your duplicate passing certificate before SSB Interview week.
26th September 2018, 08:06 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same one is required to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

As far as you are concerned about the possibility of joining NDA having lost your passing certificate of Class 10th board examination, then I would like to let you know that to join NDA, the first stage is to qualify its entrance examination and as far as the documentation process is concerned it can be attended even with the duplicate copy of your passing certificate which are easily provided by your concerned board of examination as the certificates of Class 10th are important for age verification. Duplicate copies duly attested by gazetted officers/notary are also accepted.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examination and documents required during the documentation process, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in to download the advertisement released for previous NDA entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?