12th March 2019, 03:55 PM
sahananumola

Possibility to become a News Editor for a candidate through Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course. I want to become a News Editor. So, through this course, I will become the News Editor? Please let me know as soon as possible.

26th March 2019, 02:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a News Editor for a candidate through Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course?

Yes, that's correct. If you want to become a new editor than you should earn Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication

The key skills to perform this job are:-
:-You should be very Creative.
: You should have strong eye on everything required to perform your job efficiently..
:-You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
:-You should have the ability to make decisions under pressure.

Once you complete your Bachelor's degree with Mass and Communication. You can join various news channels or any department to enhance your writing skills and vocabulary.

You should be familiar with telecommunication equipments as editors had to work remotely

It is preferred, if you have experience in web and graphic,digital publishing applications, design software and multimedia production software etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?