27th November 2020, 01:51 AM

Possibility to become a Pilot for a candidate who is studying Mathematics as an optional subject?

Hello Sir, I want to become a Pilot but I am studying PCB as main subject and Mathematics as an optional subject. This is because, I want to give the Medical entrance exams as well. So, is it possible to become a Pilot still?

2nd December 2020, 11:30 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Possibility to become a Pilot for a candidate who is studying Mathematics as an optional subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Sir, I want to become a Pilot but I am studying PCB as main subject and Mathematics as an optional subject. This is because, I want to give the Medical entrance exams as well. So, is it possible to become a Pilot still?
For becoming pilot either commercial or in Air Force, you must have completed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.

Even if you have completed 10+2 with Mathematics as optional subject, it will be considered and you can become pilot.

You can apply for NDA exam after 12th standard, to join Air Force wing. Other than this, if you wish to apply for Commercial Pilot License, then you can go through government institute for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?