24th May 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change from Calicut university to Kannur university?

Hi, I have completed my 2nd year of B.Com from Calicut University. Now, is it possible to change to Kannur University for completing the remaining 3rd year of B.Com? If possible, then what is the procedure?

31st May 2019, 08:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change from Calicut university to Kannur university?

No, it is not possible to change from one university to another university in the middle of the course. You have to complete entire course from the same university where you have taken admission. None of the universities offers direct admission in middle of the course. If you are not interested to continue your studies in the present university, you can discontinue from the course and can take fresh admission in first year of the course in another university where you are interested to pursue your higher studies.
23rd September 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Does the syllabus in different universities change?
23rd June 2021, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Iam studing in 2 year at Calicut University and now I migrate to kannur..so is their any option to change tkannur University for my further studies
10th July 2021, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Im firstyear bcom student in kannur university.can i change my university to calicut
8th September 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed my course at calicut university ,i have few back papers in it .can i change these in to any other universities
4th July 2022, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I change from Kannur University to another University after completing a year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?