29th August 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to change college for Diploma Engineering 1st semester student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing Diploma Engineering course. I have got admission in this year and I am in 1st semester. But I want to change my college. So, is it possible for me to change the college? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

15th September 2018, 08:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change college for Diploma Engineering 1st semester student?

Candidates are eligible to change their college till the completion of 1st year of the diploma course.

But, if you have not appeared in entrance examination for 1st semester and want to change the college affiliated with different university then you have to visit the university and college for detail information.

You are only eligible to get admission if the admission is going on.

15th September 2018, 10:28 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to change college for Diploma Engineering 1st semester student?

Yes candidates are eligible to change their college but not in between 1st year of course.

Candidates are eligible to change their college after 1st year but eligible to get admission in the college of the same university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?