20th August 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change Government Polytechnic Diploma College after 1st year?

Sir, can I change my Government Polytechnic College to another Government Polytechnic College in same state? I am doing Diploma in Electronics and have completed 1st year and now for 2nd and 3rd year I want to change my college under same University and same state.

27th August 2019, 11:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change Government Polytechnic Diploma College after 1st year?

No, it is not possible to change Government Polytechnic college after completion of your first year. You have to pursue complete three years of Polytechnic Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission. None of the colleges allows you to switch to another college in the middle of the course. If you are not interested to pursue your remaining part of Polytechnic Diploma course, then you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of Polytechnic Diploma course in another college where you wish to pursue your Polytechnic Diploma course.
27th August 2022, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to change Government Polytechnic Diploma College after 1st year?

Can I change government polytechnic jintur to Aurangabad polytechnic after 1 year with good percentage
11th October 2022, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I drop diploma in private collage after one semester to go BE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?