1st September 2019, 10:25 AM
MD ramiz

Possibility to change stream from Arts to Commerce after closing date of registration?

I have already registered for class 11th from Arts stream. However, I am not comfortable with Arts anymore and wants to change my stream to Commerce. Is it possible to do so after registration?

15th July 2020, 01:14 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Possibility to change stream from Arts to Commerce after closing date of registration?

Yes, it can be possible to change your stream from Arts to Commerce after the date of registration, if there is a valid reason for change. You can discuss this with your head departments of school regarding the change of stream.
24th July 2020, 03:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream from Arts to Commerce after closing date of registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD ramiz View Post
I have already registered for class 11th from Arts stream. However, I am not comfortable with Arts anymore and wants to change my stream to Commerce. Is it possible to do so after registration?
*CBSE rules for the change in subject:-

1)Change of subject in grade 11th may be allowed by tge Head of the school but not later than 31st october.

2)No candidate will be permitted to change the stream after the completion of grade 11.

3)Changing subject within the stream is fine but altogether changing the stream is difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?