30th January 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?

Hello sir, I have passed 1st year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Bihar Polytechnic but now want to change stream as Electronics. Is it possible? How to change it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change my stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Diploma in Electronics? How to change the stream?
  2. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  3. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  4. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering to Mechanical Engineering in Diploma 2nd semester?
  6. Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  8. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Possibility to change college and stream after 1st year of Electrical engineering? List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh where I can get admission?
  10. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  11. Possibility to change stream after 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication to Chemical branch? -- [New]
  12. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  13. Can I change college or stream in 2nd year B.Tech course?
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course of GTU?
  16. Procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2017, 07:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?

It is possible to change stream in Diploma after completion of first year of diploma. You can contact your Head of Department and request him for stream change.

Criteria for stream change are:

*You must have required percentage of marks for stream change.

*No backlogs in first year of diploma.

*Availability of seats in desired stream.
31st January 2017, 09:11 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change stream from Diploma in Electrical Engineering to Electronics in 2nd year? How to change it?

No, it is not possible to change stream from Diploma in Electrical to Electronics in 2nd year. You need to pursue complete three years Diploma course in the same stream in which you have secured admission. If you wish to change stream from Electrical to Electronics then, you need to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of Diploma Electronics Engineering course.
31st January 2017, 11:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Diploma or Bachelor of technology candidates are eligible to change their stream after completion of first year of course.

2. But candidates need to meet certain requirements for stream change. You should have required percentage of marks after first year as set by your college department for stream change. No backlogs in first year.

3. Suppose you meet above criteria then you can apply for stream change when forms are released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?