21st August 2019, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to continue B.Com after 10 years?

I had to discontinue studies because of my personal reasons can I still continue B.Com? I left my B.Com after completing 3rd semester and its been almost 10 years since I quit my B.Com. If not, then please let me know what are the options do I have for pursuing my educational career?

26th August 2019, 08:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to continue B.Com after 10 years?

No, you can’t continue your B.Com course after 10 years of gap. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Com course is three years and the maximum duration is six years. You have to complete the B.Tech course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get B.Com degree certificate. Since, you have discontinued your B.Com course 10 years ago, now you can’t continue the same course and you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?