26th August 2018, 06:13 PM
Sindhu sp

Possibility to continue MCA 2nd year through correspondence for a candidate of Mysore University?

Dear friends, I am a student of MCA regular mode in Mysore University. I have completed my 1st year but to some family issue, I would not be able to attend classes for 2nd year. So, can I continue my 2nd year in correspondence mode? Is it possible for me or not?

31st August 2018, 09:06 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to continue MCA 2nd year through correspondence for a candidate of Mysore University?

There is no such provision in any university of India which allow to pursue some part of course in regular mode and rest in correspondence mode.

You must pursue Master of Computer application second year in regular mode only. You can take leave for some time on health grounds.
31st August 2018, 01:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to continue MCA 2nd year through correspondence for a candidate of Mysore University?

Yes it is possible to continue rest of semester from distance mode.
You have to write an application for transfer certificate from college to another college which offers distance mode education.
One more option is that you should talk to dean of college to allow for appearing in exams without regular classes. If they will allow you then it will be more easy.
You can go for any one of these options.
31st August 2018, 02:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. It is not possible to do Master of Computer Application course partly in regular mode and party in distance mode.

2. Either a candidate can wholly pursue this course in regular mode or completely in correspondence mode. You can not continue MCA 2nd year through correspondence mode in Mysore university after first year in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?