8th April 2020, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to continue Polytechnic Diploma after a gap of 3 years?

Sir, I have completed 2nd year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 2017 and then I discontinued my studies due to some financial problems. Now can I join in another college to continue from where I discontinued?

12th April 2020, 03:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to continue Polytechnic Diploma after a gap of 3 years?

Generally, colleges permit 1-2 years of gap to continue your Diploma course from where you have left.

If the duration is more than that, then you won't be able to continue your Diploma course where you had left. In that case, you will have to start from 1st year.

Also, you will have to continue from the same college, where you left. You won't be allowed to switch the college to continue your Diploma course.
13th April 2020, 08:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can rejoin same college but financial reason will not help you in this case. It depends upon your college administration whether to allow you to complete your rest of course or not.

Generally, your registration number is still valid. You can have one to one conversation along with your parents to convince them that it was indeed a genuine reason to leave in between.

For other colleges, you will have to take fresh admission in first year of Diploma.
15th April 2020, 05:42 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--As per the latest information, all the colleges/University accepted only 1 year of gap.

--Moreover, you have to discuss your matter with your college management in which you are intrested to get admisison .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?