27th July 2020, 01:03 PM
Gokul Murugan

Possibility of direct 2nd year admission in B.Sc Agriculture on the basis of Diploma?

Hi, I have studied 3 years course of Diploma in Agriculture and now I wish to carry forward my studies with B.Sc in Agriculture. So, what are the chances of getting direct 2nd year admission on the basis of Diploma in any recognized government colleges or private colleges?

21st March 2023, 09:19 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Possibility of direct 2nd year admission in B.Sc Agriculture on the basis of Diploma?

Yes, absolutely you will be able to get admission into degree course directly into 2 year as you have completed the diploma program and the chances to get into a government college depends on the merit as most of the college will give admission considering the merit and some may also require you to give an enterance exam for the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?