12th March 2018, 11:01 AM
amol bhadane

Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?

Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree in BCA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? What are the possibility of getting admission in any colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  3. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  5. Is there direct admission to 2nd year available for BCA course after completion of diploma course?
  6. Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?
  7. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  8. Is it possible to get 2nd year admission for BCA after completion of diploma in IT?
  9. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  10. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  11. Can I join RTO BCA/BSc direct 2nd year after diploma from Murgappa Polytechnic college
  12. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  13. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  14. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  15. Possibility to pursue B.Arch 2nd year through distance education for diploma holder?
  16. Direct admission in 2nd year B.Com is possible after Diploma in Commercial Practice?
  17. Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
9th April 2018, 06:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?

There is no any special procedure required. If you want to go through entrance exam then also it is possible.
You can get direct admission also.
You have to submit documents while admission along with your marksheet, admit card, CLC, Photograph.
You can get admission in starting session not in second year. It is not engineering that through lateral entry you will get admission in 2nd year.
You have to complete full 3 year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?