3rd June 2020, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do BAMS after completion on B.Tech Biotechnology?

My daughter have completed B.Tech Biotechnology degree from JAYPEE University. But as a mother I am interested know whether she can do BAMS or not? Or, what are other good options available for her? We live in Himachal Pradesh. So, from which colleges she can do BAMS?

4th June 2020, 12:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do BAMS after completion on B.Tech Biotechnology?

-- To pursue BAMS course, the candidates should physics, chemistry and Biology as main subject from a recognised board.

---If she has completed 10 + 2 with Biology as main subject then she is eligible to pursue BAMS course on the basis of 10 + 2 only.
4th June 2020, 02:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in BAMS course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, if you have the required qualification than eligible to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
5th June 2020, 12:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do BAMS after BTech Biotechnology.

Because to pursue this medical course you must have completed your 12th with physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.

You should go for your post graduation after engineering.
11th November 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a recent graduate from B.Tech biotechnology. I am interested in two broad domains for my career path (Anatomy and/or microbiology). I encounter two problems while charting what course to pursue next: (1) The course type I am looking for does not state B.Tech biotechnology as an eligible option (2) Out of the courses that do, none of the curricula I came across till now are satisfactory. Say I can give a couple of years for developing course-related skills if any necessary, how can I proceed forward in this situation(For institutions in India)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?