30th October 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Graduation again if completed distance BA course being a 21 years old candidate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BA from Delhi University School of Open Learning. I am 21 years of age and I came to know that this Graduation which I did has no value. So, I want to do Graduation again. Is it possible or not?

31st October 2018, 10:04 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Graduation again if completed distance BA course being a 21 years old candidate?

It is an absurd that degree from open schooling is not valid. Candidates passed bachelor degree in distance mode from a recognised university are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for recruitment in jobs or for higher studies.

You are also eligible to get admission in the bachelor degree course again in regular mode if you have the required eligibility to get admission in the respective course in the respective university.
31st October 2018, 10:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Graduation again if completed distance BA course being a 21 years old candidate?

Yes, it is possible.

There is no such restriction that if a candidate has done bachelor's degree in distance mode then he can not re pursue it in regular mode. You are free to pursue bachelor's degree in again in any discipline.
31st October 2018, 12:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for pursuing bachelor's degree:

1. You must have passed 12th from a recognized board with passing marks. There is no upper age limit to pursue undergraduate course.

You can pursue bachelor's degree again in regular mode after pursuing it in correspondence mode. Graduation can be done in different streams multiple times.
31st October 2018, 12:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates are eligible to pursue bachelor degree course more than once.

There is no age limit to get admission in general bachelor degree course.

But, as you have completed your degree from DU SOL, it is valid degree and you are eligible to get job or admission on the qualification.
31st October 2018, 02:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to pursue graduation from more than one time.
You are allowed to pursue graduation again. It should not be objected by any of the authorities.
You can change stream as well as college also.
31st October 2018, 07:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It is possible to do pursue bachelor's degree again in a regular mode. There is no upper age limit for bachelor's degree.

Candidates can pursue bachelor's degree in any stream if they have done 12th from a recognised board. Delhi University is one of the bestUniversity for pursuing undergraduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?