24th July 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do higher studies in UK for a candidate after completing 10th?

Hello, I am in 10th standard and I want to do my higher studies in UK. So, I want to know that after completing my 10th it is possible for me to do my higher studies in UK? Please tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  2. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago? -- [New]
  3. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completing 10th for Higher studies in Canada?
  5. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  6. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  7. What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology?
  8. How to do higher studies after 10th in USA?
  9. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur for 10th Kerala Board candidate?
  10. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(MLT) for Biotechnology graduate?
  12. Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE 15 years ago?
  13. Possibility to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE student?
  14. How to go for higher studies for MS after passing B.E?
  15. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?
  17. Possibility to do correspondence Diploma in Fine Arts along with Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  18. Career options after completing class 10th
25th December 2022, 12:23 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to do higher studies in UK for a candidate after completing 10th?

yes it is a possible to study in the United Kingdom after completing your 10th from India and following are the universities where you can get admission
You will also require to pass the IELTS examination
After the following you will be admitted for the A level course and on the following basis you will be able to persue a degree of your choice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?