20th September 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Interior Designing course for Diploma Computer student?

Can I take admission for Interior Designing course after doing my Computer Application Diploma course? I am interested now in Interior Designing but I am doing Diploma in Computer. So, is it possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  3. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  5. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility of doing interior designing course after B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  8. How to do interior designing course?
  9. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  10. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  11. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  12. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  14. List of short term courses in interior designing
  15. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  16. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  17. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes? -- [New]
  18. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
21st September 2016, 10:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Interior Designing course for Diploma Computer student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I take admission for Interior Designing course after doing my Computer Application Diploma course? I am interested now in Interior Designing but I am doing Diploma in Computer. So, is it possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Interior Designing course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Interior Designing course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
21st September 2016, 11:49 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to do Interior Designing course for Diploma Computer student?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for interior designing course after completion of your diploma in computer.

Interior Designing Courses
- B.A. (Interior Designing)
- B.Sc (Interior Designing)
- B.Des (Bachelor's of Designing)
- B.I.D. (Bachelor's of Interior Designing)

Top Institutes Offering Interior Designing Courses
- Arch Academy of Design , Jaipur
- National Institute of Design , Delhi
- Sir JJ School of Art , Mumbai
- Exterior Interiors Pvt Ltd , Cochin
- Sai School of Interior Design , Delhi
- IILM School of Design , Gurgaon
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology , Bangalore
- CEPT University , Ahemdabad
- Shri Devi College of Interior Designing , Mangalore

Career Prospects
After completion of your interior design course, You can designing deal with Homes , Hotels , TV & Film Studios , Conference Centres , Exhibition Halls , Retail Shops etc.

Job Types
- Interior Designer
- Event Manager
- Sales Representative
- Studio Mentor
- Marketing Manager
- Facilities Planner
- Technical Assistant
- Executive Purchaser
21st September 2016, 03:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Interior Designing course after doing Diploma in Computer Application.

B.Sc. Interior Design is a three year duration undergraduate course in which students learn to design comfortable spaces and anticipate people’s needs. The course is divided into 6 semesters and each year has 2 semesters.

The basic eligibility for admission to this course is pass in 10+2 in any discipline.

Some of the top colleges offering B.Sc. in Interior Designing are as follows:

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai

Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior Design,Hyderabad

IMS Design and Innovation Academy, Noida

Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, New Delhi

Amity University, Lucknow

Pearl Academy, Noida

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
21st September 2016, 06:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Interior Designing course even after completing education with Computer Diploma.
There is no any restriction about subject selection and pursuing higher education. Interior Designing is a short term course and its long term courses are also available. It depends on you that in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?